Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pookie: 35 pages

Ok so I didn't make my goal of getting up to page 40 today. Instead, I got up to page 35. But the day is not over. I may get a creative boost somewhere in the night. Who knows. I think I'm going to settle on the name "Pookie" for this script. I went into this with no idea where it was gonna go and it turned into a day at my old job. Basically, the script is going to chronicle my life working the graveyard shift 3 years ago at a furniture warehouse. It's very dialog heavy. I love movies that are dialog heavy, but only when the dialog is good. This dialog isn't good. I'm basically taking conversations and situations and transcribing them.

It's not good. But, it's not supposed to be. It's just supposed to be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment