Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Every Jim Carrey Movie Ever


Jim Carrey is my favorite actor and NOT because of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I think I dubbed him my favorite actor after seeing The Truman Show many many years ago. After his appearance on Inside the Actor's Studio, I've decided to watch every Jim Carrey movie ever. This is something I plan on doing with Keanu Reeves in the future also.

Here is a list of movies I will be watching:


Copper Mountain
Once Bitten
Peggy Sue Got Married
The Dead Pool
Earth Girls Are Easy
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
The Mask
Dumb and Dumber
Batman Forever
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
The Cable Guy
Liar Liar
Simon Birch
Man on the Moon
Me, Myself & Irene
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Bruce Almighty
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
The Number 23
Horton Hears a Who!
Yes Man
A Christmas Carol
I Love You Phillip Morris

Fun With Dick and Jane
The Truman Show
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


Originally I decided to only watch movies where he is the primary or secondary character but I said fuck it, I'll watch all of them just so I can say I watched them.

There are a few movies I left out of the list:
Finders Keeps
Pink Cadillac
The Majestic

Since I'm one of the only people in this country that loves movies and doesn't have a Netflix account, I have to somehow rent Finders Keepers and Pink Cadillac. The others I was able to obtain via the information super highway.

As for The Majestic, I JUST watched it at the end of November so it's still pretty fresh in my mind.

I think I'm going to try and write something about them. This is a promise I may not be able to keep. I have very little desire to write anything that's not in screenplay form.

No comments:

Post a Comment